Sunday 6 November 2011

Never ever give up

While shopping for Eid ul Azha, I liked a woolen suit hanging outside the shop. After seeing dozens of other dresses, I finalize that first one I liked with dull pink and grey contrast. In that print and stuff there were number of other colors but the earlier one was really cool but the issue with that were five Greece spots right in the centre of the shawl. The shopkeeper said if you failed to remove these spots you can refund your money. But how can I, after got the dress stitched :)

One day before Eid I tried number of chemicals to remove that Greece spots. Petrol, ‘ANTENNA’, lemon and salt, nothing made much difference. Shopkeeper in the colony said that Greece spots couldn’t be removed by bleach.

Finally I tried ‘Nail polish Remover’. I just dropped few drops of nail polish remover on the spot and spot disappeared within few seconds alhamdulilah.

Lessons Learned:
1) Never let your choice go away if it has any defect. There are 101 ways to remove every defect
2) There is a satisfied solution to almost every problem.
3) Never give up if one solution is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment